Monday, July 11, 2011

Cox's Bazar sea beach


COX'S BAZAR is a  most beautiful sea beach in Bangladesh.Its really beautiful from other sea beach in the world.So I hope it looks very nice from other visitors.
So I shair my experience from the COX'S BAZAR .During the last summer  vacation I and some of my friendswent on a visit to Cox's bazar.We reached there in the afternoon and put up in hotel near the sea beach.I had never seen the sea before.So I had a curiositytosee the sea

In the next morning when we got up from bed. We went to take a walk on the sea beach.the sea was rising and breaking upon the shores.We enjoyed our ourselvesby seeing the big wavessplashing endlessly along the shore.

 We were amazed at the frequent change of colour of the sea.We passed a few happy hours by the sea beach. some of us also took bath in the sea. 
It was about at about  (5:30) pm. We again went out of the hotel to have a walk on the sea beach. 

This time our main time intention  was to enjoy ourselves by observingthe sun set scene at Cox's Bazar. Really it was such a wonderful scene which was really impossible to describe.
In fact , the short walk on the sea beach of Cox's  Bazar was memorable inincident in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment